We are proud to partner with ProSolutions Training to offer a comprehensive catalog of online classes!
As an industry leader in Child Care education, ProSolutions Training has more than 100 individual courses available in numerous early care, education and human services subject areas.
The courses are intended to work in conjunction with our Bright From The Start approved PureFUN! University Roadshow Events.
Each PFU Roadshow event is free to PureFUN! customers and provides six hours of approved training.
Flu Fighter Package
Kick those germs to the curb, and keep your classroom healthy! These four one-hour courses will help you stop disease in its tracks and respond to and prevent common childhood injuries.
Students who successfully complete the Flu Fighter Package will receive:
4 Hours of Child Care Training:
- Infectious Disease Control: Kick Those Germs to the Curb! – 1 Hour
- Hand Washing: Clean Hands = Better Health! – 1 Hour
- Bloodborne Pathogens- 1 Hour
- Responding to Medical Emergencies – 1 Hour
Food allergies in young children can pose a serious health risk. For many children with a food allergy, eating, touching or even smelling a food can trigger a serious allergic reaction.
This course will discuss the most common food allergies in young children, how to recognize an allergic reaction, and what foods to avoid when planning meals.
Course Learning Objectives:
- List the most common food allergies and foods children should avoid
- Recognize the symptoms of an allergic reaction and appropriate action steps if a reaction occurs
- Identify policies and procedures to prevent allergic reactions